Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fellowship

This upcoming Sunday, I'll be moving to New Orleans for a spectacular new job! One that will definitely keep this blog flowing. I'm going to the be the Energy Efficiency Fellow for a big non-profit helping Katrina survivors and low-income families. From giving twice monthly workshops to consultations, I'll be doing a little bit of everything. I'm super excited! So excited that can't even research because I won't stop.

Speaking of workshops, tomorrow morning I've been asked to come speak to a Agriculture class on Renewable Energy and give an over-view of energy auditing. Met a professor today who asked and I said yes! It's going to be very cool no doubt. It'll be good to practice. Of course, I need to get better updating this blog because before long, it'll be on business cards.

1 comment:

Carol said...

yes...yes you do need to get better @ updating! ;)